I ordered a prime rib sub with peppercorn sauce, sauted onions.We drove home.
My husband pulls out a fat regular cheese steak sub.
I pull out mine. It had twelve pieces of meat and provolone cheese. What! No prime rib with special peppercorn sauce.
I had to pile to one side to make a four inch sub. Two inch piece of plain roll that got thrown out. I was so angry my sub was not at all what it should have been. I called them and they said new girl--who's training the new girl, management!
Never again will I waste my money there again--its on my facebook page and our local newspaper photo section.
Yea, thats right.I'm pissed.....................................................
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prime Rib Sub
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "Did my walk through yeasterday. To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes. Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all..."
- "Please do not get a warranty, it covers nothing. I called last year got denied, called this year got denied from a different incident with my leather couch. Ashley Furniture..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."