I ordered a prime rib sub with peppercorn sauce, sauted onions.We drove home.

My husband pulls out a fat regular cheese steak sub.

I pull out mine. It had twelve pieces of meat and provolone cheese. What! No prime rib with special peppercorn sauce.

I had to pile to one side to make a four inch sub. Two inch piece of plain roll that got thrown out. I was so angry my sub was not at all what it should have been. I called them and they said new girl--who's training the new girl, management!

Never again will I waste my money there again--its on my facebook page and our local newspaper photo section.

Yea, thats right.I'm pissed.....................................................

Had an Experience with Quiznos?

Comments

If that caused marriage issues you already had some before that.save your money and go get some anger managment counseling.

People dying in wars, children without food, homeless/unemployed people and your *** about a effing sandwich.*** ***..get a life!!!!!!!!!

rico05

I don't agree with the smacking of husband because you got the wrong sandwich but I do agree that a person should get what they want when they pay for it.Yeah people make mistakes but people also have a job to do and to many mistakes can become a bad habit. Girl you wrong for hitting your man though...you should never take out your anger on another especially over something as dumb as getting the wrong sandwich.

If you think that much about food your probably a oversize porker! Get over it!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211236

First of all if this was the first time you were stiffed on your food than you lived a charmed life.People make mistakes, it is not like it happened all the time.

Also to blame your marriage problems on this, that is just childish.Chances are with your temper you would have hit him for something else.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #211233

this made me so angry that I smacked my husband. Thanks for ruining our marriage thie will all be in the paper of how quiznos is ruining our marriage.