Allergens Information

I went into Quiznos already at low expectations and even lower standards. What I saw when I walked in completely blew my mind, it something you could reach out and pull out of a nightmare. The whole restraint smelled of sulfur and broken dreams. Some that were mine. All I wanted was a ham and cheese sand which, toasted at 20.5 degrees Celsius, with PAPRIKA. you know what they didn't have? PAPRIKA. Or at least that's what they said but believe me I can smell a bottle of paprika five miles away. I don't know why they felt the need to lie to me about their paprika storage. It's not like my order was that difficult. But they seemed like it was the greatest challenge ever handed to them. But then I asked for some sushi and guess what else they didn't have...? SUSHU? What kind of sand which shop doesn't serve sushi? I WILL NEVER RETURN THATS FOR SURE.

SIGNED,

THE MAN IN YOUR VAN

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Quiznos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quiznos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Quiznos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quiznos?

Comments